Please note: The poles are up to 6.5m high therefore all use is at your own risk. However our staff are Health and Safety trained and if an injury occurs you will be a ended to with the correct procedure.
* Parties are $25pp for a 1 hour lesson & $35pp for a 2 hour lesson (watchers are $15pp)
* You are most welcome to bring drink and nibbles to our studios for the group to enjoy whilst participating in the party; we just ask that you take any bottles with you at the end
* Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your party is due to start to ensure payments and forms are done ahead of the party starting. We quite often have parties straight after another and want to ensure everyone gets their full booked hour/2 hours
* It's best for everyone to bring shorts just in case as some of the moves you need to grip with your legs. If you are wearing a dress for going out afterwards shorts aren't totally necessary but ladies may want to bring them if they feel more comfortable in wearing something underneath (it's hard to do in long pants or leggings due to no skin) If your group is doing burlesque, ladies can bring a pair of non-marking heels with them
* Please ensure your group has cash to pay on the day (to be paid to us in 1 group payment) as we don't have eftpos, otherwise a group amount can be paid online into our account The Studio 12-3217-0148974-00 ahead of the party date
* Confirmation of your party booking requires a $100 non-refundable deposit into our account, The Studio 12-3217-0148974-00 to secure the date and time slot you want as during hens party season we often have multiple bookings in one day. Please use your name and the date of your hens' party and also the location (Hamilton/ Mount/Whangarei) as a reference.
* This deposit is then taken off the total party cost on the day
* There is minimum amount of $200 that is required for a 1 hour party & $280 for a 2 hour party
* There is no minimum number of ladies required
* Confirmed numbers are required 24 hours before each party. Should numbers change between confirming and when you arrive you are required to pay for the confirmed amount
* Once your party time has been confirmed no changes can be made within 24 hours of the booking. You can change your time before that dependent on availability around other bookings
* You can book a hens party at any time it suits you as long as it's outside of our normal classes. Please enquire for details. We are happy to accommodate where we can to make it work for you and your group.
* Please note that there is a $15 admission fee for anyone who attends and does not want to participate in a party. It's a lot more fun when everyone in your party joins in!